Mom wanted a picture of her two boys together so badly. I think we have a couple cute ones to choose from! These two boys are quite handsome little fellas.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Parker * 4 weeks old
This little guy didn't want to cooperate at all the first time we met. He was having a rough day I think. But he came back and proved that he could be quite the little baby model. This was one of my first newborn babies I have taken pictures of, it was a good learning experience for me. Thanks to his mom for having patience with me and for bringing your kids to me again.









Mom wanted a picture of her two boys together so badly. I think we have a couple cute ones to choose from! These two boys are quite handsome little fellas.
Mom wanted a picture of her two boys together so badly. I think we have a couple cute ones to choose from! These two boys are quite handsome little fellas.
Labels:
Little Ones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kira you are an awesome photographer! Thanks for being so patient with my cooperative kids :) The pictures turned out beautiful. Thanks again.
ReplyDelete