Sunday, March 29, 2009

The J.S. Family

It's been quite a while since I took family pictures with little ones. This little family is so adorable. And they are quite photogenic as you can see! They wanted to get family pictures now that they have a new little boy in their lives. I always have the hardest time choosing which pictures to put on here, so I decided to put it in three different posts and all the family pictures are on collages so I could fit them all in! FUN! I had a blast taking these pictures! Thanks for coming to me to capture your families memories!































2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking our pictures... They turned out really good.. I'm excited to see all of them... Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute Kira!!!! They are such a cute little family, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete