Thursday, March 19, 2009

Melissa and Casey * Wedding

I love doing weddings! I always get so nervous right before I do a wedding, but then when I am there I realize how much fun they are and how much I love being part of such a special and wonderful day. When I try to pick out the pictures I want to put on the blog I take forever because I always have so many favorites. So once you get past some of my favorites there is a slide show of more of my favorites. This is only a small chunk of the pictures I took and I already eliminated so many more that I liked. Thank you M&C for letting me be a part of this special day! I hope you're having fun on your honeymoon!

























































































Here is the slide show for anyone who wants to see a little more :)






1 comment:

  1. Oh Kira these are great!! You really have an eye for photography!!! The slide show is a great idea~! There is just too many to choose from!!

    ReplyDelete