Here is Evelyn...and Jenny. Jenny has been a friend of mine for quite a few years. She was in town a little while ago so we did a little photo shoot for her little doll. I had a lot of fun making up collages of the two girls. Thanks for coming to visit me! Hope it was worth it! :)




I found this poem and couldn't pass up the opportunity of using it here!

Evelyn's grandma made her blessing dress so mom wanted to get some pictures in this special dress before her little baby grew out of it. Does she look like a little angel?






I found this poem and couldn't pass up the opportunity of using it here!

Evelyn's grandma made her blessing dress so mom wanted to get some pictures in this special dress before her little baby grew out of it. Does she look like a little angel?




No comments:
Post a Comment