these fun pictures I give them, but I like playing around and giving people a good laugh. This is one of the pictures I came across that I thought would look so cute in pink. Isn't she a doll?
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Chickie in Pink
I love to play around with my editing software and make some fun pictures for each family to have. I know most people would NEVER use
these fun pictures I give them, but I like playing around and giving people a good laugh. This is one of the pictures I came across that I thought would look so cute in pink. Isn't she a doll?
these fun pictures I give them, but I like playing around and giving people a good laugh. This is one of the pictures I came across that I thought would look so cute in pink. Isn't she a doll?
Labels:
Little Ones
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment