I am taking away too much time with my family by taking pictures. I have done more sessions since I've had my babies than I planned on doing, and I have decided that it will be easier to just stop all together!
Thanks for all your support and your continued patronage!
Session cost is $5 per child and $5 per couple. My backdrops are small so I think the MOST I will be able to fit is 4, maybe 5 people. If you have more people than that we can do individuals and small group pictures. You will receive 2-3 pictures per $5 spent. I will email you a link where you can download your pictures or you can purchase a disc with your pictures for $5.
The mini sessions will be taken on:
Friday December 9th from 10-4
Saturday December 10th from 10-5
I will have sessions every half hour (check the schedule below, I will try to keep it updated)
Friday
10:00 Cute little H
10:30 H Family
11:00 H Family
11:30 P Family
12:00
12:30
1:00 S Family
1:30 R Family
2:00 V Family
2:30
3:00
3:30 C Family
4:00 P Family
Saturday
10:00 U Family
10:30 H is back with Sis :)
11:00
11:30
12:00
12:30 W Family
1:00 B Family
1:30
2:00
2:30
3:00
3:30 EF Kids
4:00 L Family
4:30 S Family
5:00 P Family
Meet Kermit....my little model! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment