This was my first maternity session and it was SOOO much fun! The whole time I was saying how much fun it was and that I wanted to go to someone to have my maternity pictures taken! What a blast!
The best part about this session is that this is my really good friend from high school. We lived a couple houses down from each other for a few years and we became really good friends. We have seen each other go through some really hard times. I am so happy they are finally able to bring a little one into their family! Congratulations you guys! You are an amazing couple!





















The best part about this session is that this is my really good friend from high school. We lived a couple houses down from each other for a few years and we became really good friends. We have seen each other go through some really hard times. I am so happy they are finally able to bring a little one into their family! Congratulations you guys! You are an amazing couple!
No comments:
Post a Comment