Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Pictures

For Christmas this year I am doing another special!

I will take pictures for 15 minutes, you will get 15 pictures on a disc, for only $15!

I have four different backgrounds to choose from. Look below to see your different options! You will receive your pictures within one week of your session!

The last day I will be taking these pictures is on December 19th to ensure that you have them by Christmas! Please don't wait until the last day to get your picture taken if you want to give them out before Christmas. You will still need time to view them and decide which pictures to print!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

*There is a limit of five people per session. If there are more people there will be an extra charge of $5/person.




Fireplace




Santa Hat


(I only have smaller hats, if you think you may need a larger one, feel free to bring one for your pictures)


Sledding




Snowflakes




You will receive all of your pictures just like you see above...and I will put a fun snowy border on each picture as well!












No comments:

Post a Comment