This family was so fun and relaxed. They were willing to do anything I asked. Our original session was planned for outside, but the weather wasn't being too cooperative. So we worked around the weather and did them inside. Most dad's don't like picture, I've noticed, but this dad was so easy to work with. He would do anything for me to get a good picture. And the mom was just as easy, she is so care-free! Their little daughter could be a little model for sure. She has the cutest little smile and she can pull off a good ATTITUDE picture too! As for the little boy...he was a hoot. He would only play along with our little picture game if he was on the bike or if he had a Ritz cracker in his hand. What a little stallion though. He is a cutie! Thanks for making this session so fun and easy!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my gosh those are so cute!!!! I talked to Krystal today and she said she enjoyed you taking her pictures!!!!!!~~Kayla
ReplyDelete