Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Editing

I have recently acquired a new editing program and I had some extra time tonight (thanks Mikayla for sleeping so well) to play around and figure a few things out. This is only a little bit of what I have learned tonight. I have a lot to learn and I look forward to playing around and figuring out more!

Some of these are a little weird...maybe even a little crazy, but they're not for real, remember, I have just been playing around! I hope some of them even make you laugh; I sure did! :}

I know you have seen a lot of this family lately...but they are the most recent pictures I have taken...so I'm playing around with my new program to figure some things out for them!






















































































1 comment:

  1. Wahooo you did it!!! The little girl with the flowers looks great!

    ReplyDelete